Proposal

Proposal
My Idea 1: My first idea that I have decided for my digital journalism that I am going to create is a website. The purpose for the website would be to educate, entertain and for the target audience to relate. By educate I want the target audience to learn from website in ways that other websites don’t so that my website can have a purpose. By entertain I also want my website to entertain its audience so the audience comes back for more and generally keeps them attracted to the website. I want the audience to really relate to website because that is the most important things that keeps them coming back because they can relate to things on the website. The whole point of the website is to provide a service to the youth a product where they learn, have fun and can relate at the same time. The website is going to be based on the youth and the cultural around them. So it would contain things such as facts that they can learn about their culture, a review page where they can upload anything they want to about themselves or ask questions. The website will also have a report page on different celebrities and their culture so that the target audience can relate too. The target audience for my idea would be the youth based in London. The target audience is based in London because in London is area where the youth learn from each other including learning other cultures becauses of areas they may live in , food shops from areas , friends from different cultures etc. As I said before the platform for my main idea would be a website. The website will contains images and graphics as well.


My Idea 2: My second idea is involved with the website and is actually a blog. By this I mean my website would contain two in one which is a website with a page where bloggers can upload anything that about culture. The reason why I picked a blog is  because it fits in well with the website and it makes the audience feel included in the product by using this platform to express themselves and their culture. On the blog page you can upload anything including pictures that express culture, videos or just written journalism expressing themselves. This blog is platform to express the youth to express their voice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertisment

Evolution