Evaluation Unit 9 Editing To begin with the purpose of my music video was to entertain its target audience. Which in this case was young teens to young adults because the song is flashy, pop and fits in more with that generation. It would not also appeal to the older generation. My target for my music video was to make the editing skills match with beat song which is flashy and pop. I achieved this target but with also with some faults. I edited my music video so that the skills match with the beat of song I achieved this tagert but the lip movement of the actors in the video did not really match the pace of the song, so that is something that I would have to work on. During the productions a lot of changes were made before the final piece finally came together. At the beginning the song for the piece was Sunday Candy by Chance the Rapper but decisions was changed because most the parts were male leads and It was hard to cast a male lead , so I had to make the decision of changin...
OK rather brief and you need more examples of attempts at early continuity editing, using technical language. V
ReplyDelete